Purchase your license for the Cherry BX-2
+ The Cherry is offered to build from drawings - no kits +
License / drawings and instructions
The acquisition of a license, drawings and building instructions is possible for everyone and includes the following:
1. License to build one “Cherry”.
2. All drawings (No. 1-134) including detailed material-lists with specifications in English.
3. Building instructions (in English) with specific descriptions and tips.
4. Advice during the building phase and free access to a finished Cherry to support your building process.
5. Detailed supplements (see “Notifications”) and exchange of experience with other builders.
- How to order a license
The price for a license including drawings and building instructions (digital via Dropbox or DVD) and the a. m. service is 595 €.
- You may obtain existing licenses form abandoned Cherry projects as well, but bear in mind that older drawings might not
be up to date!
- A transfer of old licenses to a new builder must be reported (written - incl. name, address...) to CIRCINO Innovation UG (haftungsbeschränkt). A legal, registration is not possible without a personalized license.
Some experienced Cherry-builders did write programs to for laser-cutting of sheets and CNC-milling of mechanical parts. If you do not have the equipment for machining mechanical parts, you could (if available) have those machine-work done in accordance with the material specifications.
The Swiss company Mecaplex has a die for for the two canopy parts (Plexiglas). Compared to pulling the Plexiglas on your own. Mecaplex provides top quality parts, but produces in small lots only (in 2003: app. 1800 SFr for both parts). The coordination of binding orders can be performed by BX Aviation.
Many Cherry-builders are helping each other with pre-build molds (cowling, upper deck, wing-tip...)
Further details for your support can be discussed during the building phase of your Cherry BX-2.